Are you considering earning your CMP designation? Then you should consider participating in the upcoming CMP Study Group being offered by MPI North Florida.
The Certified Meeting Professional (“CMP”) Program
The purpose of the CMP (Certified Meeting Professional) program is to increase professionalism within any component or sector of the industry by:
- Establishing a level of knowledge and performance necessary for certification
- Identifying a body of knowledge required
- Stimulating the art and science of meeting management
- Increasing the value of practitioners to their employers
- Recognizing and raising industry standards and practices, and thereby, ethics
- Maximizing the value of the products or services the Certified Meeting Professionals provide
The 12-week Study Group program will guide you through the 10 CMP-IS Domains as determined by the Convention Industry Council. We meet every Thursday starting Feb 15th from 4:00pm-6:00pm at the Lexington Hotel & Conference Center, Jacksonville. Registration is open!
Prospective Members: $150
2018 CMP Study Group Scholarship
We are excited to announce that because of your contributions to our Community Outreach projects we will be offering a 2018 CMP Study Group Scholarship. Deadline to submit an application is Dec 31st.