Please note due to Hurricane Irma the September 13th meeting in Tallahassee has been reschedule for October 11th. Join us from 10-1:30pm at Challenger Learning Center for our Educational Luncheon in Northwest Florida!
Date: October 11th (REVISED AS OF 9.7.17)
Location: Challenger Learning Center
Catering Sponsor: Andrews Catering
- 10:00 -11:00 am Bonus Session for Suppliers
- 11am-12pm Networking
- 12pm-12:30pm Lunch Service
- 12:30-1:30 Educational Session
- Members: $25
- Non-Members $40
- Students: $15
- VIP for Free eligible event.
Speaker: Lynne Wellish, CMP, CHSE,
Triage Meeting & Event Consulting
Topic: Could you do just one more thing? Learn to establish clear goals and objectives, define the scope of the project and responsibilities and you will be able to control the extent of your obligations and evaluate your success.
Bonus Session (10am-11am) Catering Sales Mentorship Program
If you answer yes to any of the following questions speaker Lynn Wellish can help you.
- Are you an independent boutique hotel Owner or manager?
- Do you want to maximize your ancillary income, such as room rental and menu upgrades?
- Do you listen to your Catering Sales Team on the phone and just know their closing rate could be higher?
- Do you feel like your Catering Sales Team is leaving money on the table?
In this session, Lynn will teach your team how to position themselves and the property for a customized site visit that sells. A site inspection with information that is customized to the meeting/event planner, full of relevant and actionable recommendations. Your team will learn a few key questions to be able to have a real sales conversation with a client to increase sales closings. This session is complimentary for Supplier Members that register and attend the educational luncheon “Could You Do Just One More Thing?”